Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Attention Orlando Brides!




Come visit me at Central Florida's Largest and Most Popular Bridal Event!

I will be cutting FREE* Silhouettes in the Pre-Function Room, starting at 9am!
*You must purchase a ticket to the show*


Sunday, June 14, 2009
The Show itself runs from Noon to 4:00 PM



Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa
1900 Buena Vista Drive, Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830
Valet Services Available
This is Central Florida's most popular bridal event and they are putting everything bridal under one roof in one afternoon!

Get ideas!
Meet vendors!
Have fun!
Win prizes!
See fashions!
Save money!
Save time!

Visit me at the show to discover how I can help you have the wedding you've always dreamed of! I can't wait to meet you.

For more information about the show or to pre-register for your Buy One, Get One Free Tickets, click here.

I look forward to seeing you there! No matter what stage of planning you're in...there's something there for you!
Buy One, Get One Free Tickets!
Click here to pre-register for your Buy One, Get One Free Tickets! This is an amazing event you won't want to miss. I look forward to meeting you there!
Offer Expires: June 13, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment