Monday, December 22, 2008

Moving into the 21st Century

So, I do a nearly dead artform from the 1700's. The tools that I use are scissors, paper and glue. It just can't get any more low tech than that! My computer skills are limited, and I consider myself lucky that I can check email and my MySpace page~ which is basically email with someone's picture attached next to it!


That being said, my New Year's resolution for 2009 is to move into the future. It may take baby steps, but I'm going to do it. Getting here on Blogspot was my first challenge to tackle. My next challenge is to be able to take credit cards, and give a much needed facelift to my stale old webpage. There is so much to do, but I am excited about facing the new year. I will post a blog (or update this one) when my new webbie is up. My wonderfully gifted web designer is working on my new page as I write this...and it looks AMAZING! There will be galleries galore, and each section will have it's own special color. I'm thrilled about what's happening lately, and can't wait for people to see the "new look" of www.paperportraits.com


No comments:

Post a Comment