Friday, May 15, 2009

Silhouettes at Weddings



I just love weddings! Cutting silhouettes at weddings, to me, is a big honor. I always keep in mind that these sweet images will be kept for a lifetime. This lovely couple held their wedding reception at Narcoossee's Restaurant at the Grand Floridian on Walt Disney World property.


Heidi and Tom. Wedding Silhouette by Silhouette Artist Kathryn Flocken.


That's me, hard at work...about ready to cut a Silhouette of the Bride's Mother.

It was a great day, and I cut about 65 Silhouettes or so in 3 hours. These folks were all military, so they knew how to line up! What an organized bunch!

Heidi's review on www.Disboards.com:
We had Kathryn Flocken, a silhouette artist in the Orlando area at our wedding. She was great, and our guests loved it. She would simultaneously cut two silhouettes, so the guest would get one (in a 5x7 card) and she saved one for us. So...whenever I get around to scrapbooking, I have silhouettes of all our guests!

For more information and samples, go to my website www.paperportraits.com. Send email inquiries with the date, time and location of your wedding reception to check for my availability and rates.
    NEW!!  
I am now including either a small or large Guest Book as part of your Wedding Package.  The small Guest Book is for a Wedding party of 100 or less and just me as your Silhouette Artist.
The large Guest Book is for a Wedding  with over 100 Guests, and myself and one other silhouette Artist.
Please inquire with me for a second Artist, I can get one for you!          

No comments:

Post a Comment