Saturday, December 17, 2011

Pet Portraits

 Red the Horse
Jingles the Donkey
Wiley the Dog

 A note from the Customer about her Custom Pet Silhouette:
Hey, Kathy -
I finally got the silhouettes today (Saturday).  I was really sweating it - thought they would come after I left for my trip!  They are WONDERFUL!  Thanks so much.  And thank you for the extra copies of the wedding couple - they can give one to each set of parents!  AND you read my mind about the animal one mounted on larger paper.  I almost called you from Wal-Mart, but decided I would work with what you sent by making a mat for the frame.  See attached photo - I was just walking by and these were on an end cap and I thought how perfect!
Thanks again,
Debbie
 
***************************
Get your hand cut Silhouette Pet Portraits made at  

No comments:

Post a Comment